Given a number N. The task is to count the all possible values of x such that n
Input: N = 3 Output: 4 The all possible values of x are respectively 0, 1, 2, 3. Input: N = 6 Output: 4 The all possible values of x are respectively 0, 2, 4, 6.
Approach: The XOR value of two bits will be 1 if both bits have opposite sign, and 0 when both bits are same. So on the basis of the property of XOR, we can say that n
So the answer is the total count of subsets of bits of number n is
Below is the implementation of above approach:
Time Complexity: O(k), where k is number of set bits in N.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Count numbers whose sum with x is equal to XOR with x
- Count numbers whose XOR with N is equal to OR with N
- Count smaller numbers whose XOR with n produces greater value
- Find an N x N grid whose xor of every row and column is equal
- Count numbers < = N whose difference with the count of primes upto them is > = K
- Count of numbers whose sum of increasing powers of digits is equal to the number itself
- Count of N digit Numbers whose sum of every K consecutive digits is equal
- Count of N digit Numbers whose sum of every K consecutive digits is equal | Set 2
- Find two numbers whose difference of fourth power is equal to N
- Count smaller values whose XOR with x is greater than x
- Count all pairs of adjacent nodes whose XOR is an odd number
- Count of pairs of integers whose difference of squares is equal to N
- Absolute difference between the XOR of Non-Prime numbers and Prime numbers of an Array
- Count of binary strings of length N having equal count of 0's and 1's and count of 1's ≥ count of 0's in each prefix substring
- XOR of two numbers after making length of their binary representations equal
- Equal Sum and XOR of three Numbers
- Count minimum bits to flip such that XOR of A and B equal to C
- Count of elements which are equal to the XOR of the next two elements
- Find a number X such that (X XOR A) is minimum and the count of set bits in X and B are equal
- Count subarrays with sum equal to its XOR value
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.