Given an unsorted array of n integers which can contains n integers. Count frequency of all elements that are present in array.
Input : arr = [1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 4, 5, 5] Output : 1 -> 4 2 -> 4 3 -> 2 4 -> 1 5 -> 2
1 -> 4 2 -> 4 3 -> 2 4 -> 1 5 -> 2
Related Article :
Counting the frequencies in a list using dictionary in Python
This article is contributed by Shashank Mishra (Gullu). If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Python Collections Module
- Count frequencies of all elements in array in O(1) extra space and O(n) time
- Find the frequencies of all duplicates elements in the array
- Get the Names of all Collections using PyMongo
- Count of subarrays of size K with elements having even frequencies
- Range Queries for Frequencies of array elements
- Elements of first array that have more frequencies
- Counting frequencies of array elements
- Find array elements with frequencies in range [l , r]
- Array elements with prime frequencies
- Sum of elements in an array with frequencies greater than or equal to that element
- Find element in array with frequency equal to sum of frequencies of other elements
- Mode of frequencies of given array elements
- Anagram checking in Python using collections.Counter()
- Python - Matrix elements Frequencies Counter
- Python - Consecutive elements maximum frequencies
- Counting the frequencies in a list using dictionary in Python
- Check whether the frequencies of all the characters in a string are prime or not
- Queries to count frequencies of a given character in a given range of indices
- Python - Distance between collections of inputs
Improved By : anandshaw0101