Given an unsorted array of n integers which can contains n integers. Count frequency of all elements that are present in array.
Input : arr = [1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 4, 5, 5] Output : 1 -> 4 2 -> 4 3 -> 2 4 -> 1 5 -> 2
1 -> 4 2 -> 4 3 -> 2 4 -> 1 5 -> 2
Related Article :
Counting the frequencies in a list using dictionary in Python
This article is contributed by Shashank Mishra (Gullu). If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
GeeksforGeeks has prepared a complete interview preparation course with premium videos, theory, practice problems, TA support and many more features. Please refer Placement 100 for details
- Count frequencies of all elements in array in O(1) extra space and O(n) time
- Elements of first array that have more frequencies
- Array elements with prime frequencies
- Counting frequencies of array elements
- Find the frequencies of all duplicates elements in the array
- Range Queries for Frequencies of array elements
- Find array elements with frequencies in range [l , r]
- Sum of elements in an array with frequencies greater than or equal to that element
- Find element in array with frequency equal to sum of frequencies of other elements
- Python - Matrix elements Frequencies Counter
- Count distinct elements in an array in Python
- Python | Count the array elements with factors less than or equal to the factors of given x
- Count of array elements which is smaller than both its adjacent elements
- Count array elements that divide the sum of all other elements
- Count number of elements between two given elements in array