Given an unsorted array of n integers which can contains n integers. Count frequency of all elements that are present in array.
Input : arr = [1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 4, 5, 5] Output : 1 -> 4 2 -> 4 3 -> 2 4 -> 1 5 -> 2
1 -> 4 2 -> 4 3 -> 2 4 -> 1 5 -> 2
Related Article :
Counting the frequencies in a list using dictionary in Python
This article is contributed by Shashank Mishra (Gullu). If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Count frequencies of all elements in array in O(1) extra space and O(n) time
- Count of subarrays of size K with elements having even frequencies
- Elements of first array that have more frequencies
- Counting frequencies of array elements
- Array elements with prime frequencies
- Find the frequencies of all duplicates elements in the array
- Find array elements with frequencies in range [l , r]
- Range Queries for Frequencies of array elements
- Sum of elements in an array with frequencies greater than or equal to that element
- Find element in array with frequency equal to sum of frequencies of other elements
- Python - Matrix elements Frequencies Counter
- Python - Consecutive elements maximum frequencies
- Count distinct elements in an array in Python
- Count of Array elements to be divided by 2 to make at least K elements equal
- Python | Count the array elements with factors less than or equal to the factors of given x
- Count of array elements which is smaller than both its adjacent elements
- Count of elements not divisible by any other elements of Array
- Count array elements that divide the sum of all other elements
- Count number of elements between two given elements in array
- Count elements in first Array with absolute difference greater than K with an element in second Array