As we know the whole world is being affected by COVID-19 pandemic and almost everyone is working from home. We all should utilize this duration at best, to improve our technical skills or writing some good Pythonic scripts.
Let’s see a simple Python script to demonstrate the state-wise corona virus cases in India. This Python script fetches the live data from Ministry of Health Affairs Official Website. Then data is represented in the horizontal bar graph.
To run this script follow the below installation –
$ pip install bs4 $ pip install tabulate $ pip install matplotlib $ pip install numpy
Let’s try to execute the script step-by-step.
- Python | Find Live running status and PNR of any train using Railway API
- Send SMS updates to mobile phone using python
- Computer Vision module application for finding a target in a live camera
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- MySQL-Connector-Python module in Python
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- Python | Visualizing O(n) using Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.