Convert TSV to TXT in Python
In this article, we are going to see how to convert TSV files to text files in Python.
- Open TSV file using open() function
- Open txt file in which we are going to write TSV file data
- Then use csv.reader() it will return a reader object which will iterate over lines in the given TSV file. (set delimiter=”\t”)
- Write data in the opened txt file line by line
- Close opened files
- file_name is the input file
- delimiter is the tab separator
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...