Problem: Convert timestamp to readable date/time in PHP
Solution: This can be achieved with the help of date() function, which is an inbuilt function in PHP can be used to format the timestamp given by time() function. This function returns a string formatted according to the given format string using the given integer timestamp or the current time if no timestamp is given.
Current Time in formatted form
- How to convert timestamp to time ago in PHP ?
- Convert date string to timestamp in Python
- How to check for two timestamp for the same day?
- How to add 24 hours to a unix timestamp in php?
- Getting the current date and time with timestamp in local and other timezones in Golang
- PHP | DateTime sub() Function
- PHP | DateTime add() Function
- How to copy a DateTime object in PHP ?
- PHP | DateTime format() Function
- PHP | DateTime setDate() Function
- PHP | DateTime createFromFormat() Function
- PHP | DateTime modify() Function
- PHP | DateTime diff() Function
- HTML | DOM Input Datetime Object
- PHP | Converting string to Date and DateTime
- PHP date() format when inserting into datetime in MySQL
- How to convert XML file into array in PHP?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.