Problem: Convert timestamp to readable date/time in PHP
Solution: This can be achieved with the help of date() function, which is an inbuilt function in PHP can be used to format the timestamp given by time() function. This function returns a string formatted according to the given format string using the given integer timestamp or the current time if no timestamp is given.
Current Time in formatted form
- How to convert timestamp to time ago in PHP ?
- HTML | DOM Input Datetime Object
- PHP | Converting string to Date and DateTime
- PHP date() format when inserting into datetime in MySQL
- How to convert string to boolean in PHP?
- How to convert number to month name in PHP?
- How to convert a string into number in PHP?
- Convert given time into words
- How to convert array to SimpleXML in PHP
- Convert Double to Integer in Java
- Convert String to Double in Java
- Convert HashSet to TreeSet in Java
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.