Prerequisite – PL/SQL introduction
In PL/SQL code groups of commands are arranged within a block. A block group related declarations or statements. In declare part, we declare variables and between begin and end part, we perform the operations.
Given a number and task is to convert each digit of the number into words.
Input: 47856 Output: Four Seven Eight Five Six Input: 123456 Output: one two three four five six
Approach is to select the corresponding word of a particular number using decode function.
Below is the required implementation:
Entered Number is: 123456 Number to words: One Two Three Four Five Six
- Difference between SQL and PLSQL
- Count no. of characters and words in a string in PL/SQL
- Convert distance from km to meters and centimeters in PL/SQL
- Sum Of Two Numbers in PL/SQL
- GCD of two numbers in PL/SQL
- Print all odd numbers and their sum from 1 to n in PL/SQL
- Sum and average of three numbers in PL/SQL
- Swap two numbers in PL/SQL
- Print all even numbers from 1 to n in PL/SQL
- Swap two numbers in PL/SQL without using temp
- Greatest number among three given numbers in PL/SQL
- Finding sum of first n natural numbers in PL/SQL
- Display Sequence of Numbers in SQL Using LEVEL
- SELECT INTO statement in SQL
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.