Below given are some examples to understand the implementation in a better way.
Example 1 : Converting Integer HashSet to Stream of Integers.
Example 2 : Converting HashSet of String to stream.
Note : Objects that you insert in HashSet are not guaranteed to be inserted in same order. Objects are inserted based on their hash code.
- Convert Stream to Set in Java
- Convert an Iterable to Stream in Java
- Convert an Iterator to Stream in Java
- Program to convert a Map to a Stream in Java
- Program to Convert List to Stream in Java
- Program to convert a Set to Stream in Java using Generics
- Program to Convert Stream to an Array in Java
- Program to convert Primitive Array to Stream in Java
- Program to convert Boxed Array to Stream in Java
- Difference between Stream.of() and Arrays.stream() method in Java
- Character Stream Vs Byte Stream in Java
- Java Stream | Collectors toCollection() in Java
- Java 8 Stream
- Stream In Java
- Stream.concat() in Java
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.