Below given are some examples to understand the implementation in a better way.
Example 1 : Converting Integer HashSet to Stream of Integers.
Example 2 : Converting HashSet of String to stream.
Note : Objects that you insert in HashSet are not guaranteed to be inserted in same order. Objects are inserted based on their hash code.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Convert Stream to Set in Java
- How do I become a good Java programmer?
- HashSet vs TreeSet in Java
- ShortBuffer allocate() method in Java With Examples
- IntBuffer duplicate() method in Java with Examples
- ShortBuffer compact() method in Java With Examples
- LongBuffer equals() method in Java
- IntBuffer array() method in Java
- IntBuffer hasArray() method in Java
- ShortBuffer arrayOffset() method in Java With Examples