In this program, we will see how to convert a series of lists of into one series, in other words, we are just merging the different lists into one single list, in Pandas. We will be using the stack() method to perform this task. The line will be
Series.apply(Pandas.Series).stack().reset_index(drop = True). The reset_index() method will reset the index of the DataFrame/Series.
Example 1 : Merging multiple series lists of integers.
Example 2 : Merging multiple series lists of characters.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Converting Series of lists to one Series in Pandas
- Python - Convert Lists into Similar key value lists
- Add a Pandas series to another Pandas series
- Python | Pandas Series.astype() to convert Data type of series
- Convert a series of date strings to a time series in Pandas Dataframe
- Creating a Pandas Series from Lists
- Python | Zipping two lists of lists
- Python | Program to count number of lists in a list of lists
- Convert a NumPy array to a Pandas series
- Pandas - Convert the first and last character of each word to upper case in a series
- Convert given Pandas series into a dataframe with its index as another column on the dataframe
- How to convert a Pandas Series to Python list?
- How to convert a dictionary to a Pandas series?
- How to Convert Pandas DataFrame columns to a Series?
- Python | Pandas series.cumprod() to find Cumulative product of a Series
- Python | Pandas Series.str.replace() to replace text in a series
- Python | Pandas Series.cumsum() to find cumulative sum of a Series
- Python | Pandas series.cummax() to find Cumulative maximum of a series
- Python | Pandas Series.cummin() to find cumulative minimum of a series
- Python | Pandas Series.nonzero() to get Index of all non zero values in a series
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.