In Python an image is just a two dimensional array of integers. So one can do a couple of matrix manipulations using various python modules in order to get some very interesting effects. In order to convert normal image to sketch we will change it’s original RGB values and assign its RGB values similar to grey, in this way a sketch of the input image will be generated.
- Import all required modules (numpy, imageio, scipy.ndimage, OpenCV)
- Take Image input
- Check RGB value of image and convert into according RGB values
- Show finale image output using cv2.imwrite()
- Backing up Cisco IOS Router image
- Image Formats
- Components of Image Processing System
- OpenCV | Hands on Image Brightness
- The SON Algorithm and Map - Reduce
- Screen Density and Its terminologies
- Proof that NAE-4-SAT is NP Complete
- Effective ways to increase Traffic on your Website
- Bisecting K-Means Algorithm Introduction
- Flutter - Fading a Widget
- Composite Transformation in 2-D graphics
- Tutorial on Binary Search Tree
- cmd | cls command
- Working with Radio buttons and Check boxes in Selenium with Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.