CSV file is a Comma Separated Value file that uses a comma to separate values. CSV file is a useful thing in today’s world when we are talking about machine learning, data handling, and data visualization. In this article, we will discuss how to convert an HTML table into a CSV file.
Converting HTML Table into CSV file in Python
Example: Suppose HTML file looks like,
HTML table can be converted to CSV file using BeautifulSoup and Pandas module of Python. These modules do not comes built-in with Python. To install them type the below command in the terminal.
pip install BeautifulSoup pip install pandas
Python3 Code for converting the HTML table into CSV file
- Create a GUI to convert CSV file into excel file using Python
- Convert CSV to HTML Table in Python
- Convert a NumPy array into a csv file
- Python program to read CSV without CSV module
- How to Convert an image to NumPy array and saveit to CSV file using Python?
- Convert Text File to CSV using Python Pandas
- Python | Convert an HTML table into excel
- Saving Text, JSON, and CSV to a File in Python
- How to save a Python Dictionary to a CSV File?
- Replacing column value of a CSV file in Python
- Load CSV data into List and Dictionary using Python
- Different ways to import csv file in Pandas
- How to read a CSV file to a Dataframe with custom delimiter in Pandas?
- How to skip rows while reading csv file using Pandas?
- How to export Pandas DataFrame to a CSV file?
- Pandas - DataFrame to CSV file using tab separator
- Export Pandas dataframe to a CSV file
- Reading specific columns of a CSV file using Pandas
- Convert CSV to Excel using Pandas in Python
- Convert JSON to CSV in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.