CSV file is a Comma Separated Value file that uses a comma to separate values. CSV file is a useful thing in today’s world when we are talking about machine learning, data handling, and data visualization. In this article, we will discuss how to convert an HTML table into a CSV file.
Converting HTML Table into CSV file in Python
Example: Suppose HTML file looks like,
HTML table can be converted to CSV file using BeautifulSoup and Pandas module of Python. These modules do not comes built-in with Python. To install them type the below command in the terminal.
pip install BeautifulSoup pip install pandas
Python3 Code for converting the HTML table into CSV file
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Create a GUI to convert CSV file into excel file using Python
- Convert CSV to HTML Table in Python
- Convert a NumPy array into a csv file
- Python program to read CSV without CSV module
- How to Convert an image to NumPy array and saveit to CSV file using Python?
- Convert Text File to CSV using Python Pandas
- Python | Convert an HTML table into excel
- Saving Text, JSON, and CSV to a File in Python
- How to save a Python Dictionary to a CSV File?
- Replacing column value of a CSV file in Python
- Load CSV data into List and Dictionary using Python
- Convert CSV to Excel using Pandas in Python
- Convert JSON to CSV in Python
- Convert CSV to JSON using Python
- Convert Excel to CSV in Python
- Convert multiple JSON files to CSV Python
- Different ways to import csv file in Pandas
- How to read a CSV file to a Dataframe with custom delimiter in Pandas?
- How to skip rows while reading csv file using Pandas?
- How to export Pandas DataFrame to a CSV file?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.