CSV file is a Comma Separated Value file that uses a comma to separate values. It is basically used for exchanging data between different applications. In this, individual rows are separated by a newline. Fields of data in each row are delimited with a comma.
Name, Salary, Age, No.of years employed Akriti, 90000, 20, 1 Shreya, 100000, 21, 2 Priyanka, 25000, 45, 7 Neha, 46000, 25, 4
Note: For more information, refer to Working with csv files in Python
Converting CSV to HTML Table in Python
Method 1 Using pandas: One of the easiest way to convert CSV file to HTML table is using
pandas. Type the below code in the command prompt to install pandas.
pip install pandas
Example: Suppose the CSV file looks like this –
Method 2 Using PrettyTable: PrettyTable is a simple Python library designed to make it quick and easy to represent tabular data in visually appealing ASCII tables. Type the below command to install this module.
pip install PrettyTable
Example: The above CSV file is used.
- Python | Convert an HTML table into excel
- Convert HTML table into CSV file in python
- Python Convert Html to PDF
- Multiplication table till N rows where every Kth row is table of K upto Kth term
- How to make Bootstrap table with sticky table head?
- Contingency Table in Python
- Python MySQL - Drop Table
- Python MySQL - Insert into Table
- Python: MySQL Create Table
- Inserting variables to database table using Python
- Python program to print the dictionary in table format
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- Matplotlib.axes.Axes.table() in Python
- Python | Convert set into a list
- Python | Convert a set into dictionary
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.