Given a string of length L. The task is to convert the string into a grid.
Input : str = "haveaniceday" Output : have anic eday Explanation: k is the separator. If k is 4 then the output will be "have anic eday" Input :str = "geeksforgeeks" Output : geek sfor geek s
Note: & l = length of the string
- Without using an inbuit function
- Make a 2d character array of (rows * column) size.
- Assign the value K which is a column value.
- Print the 2d character array.
Below is the implementation of the above approach.
GEEK SFOR GEEK S
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Minimum cost to convert 3 X 3 matrix into magic square
- Minimum number of steps to convert a given matrix into Upper Hessenberg matrix
- Minimum steps required to convert the matrix into lower hessenberg matrix
- Minimum number of steps to convert a given matrix into Diagonally Dominant Matrix
- Convert given Matrix into sorted Spiral Matrix
- Count of ungrouped characters after dividing a string into K groups of distinct characters
- Python | Convert a list of characters into a string
- Maximum perimeter of a square in a 2D grid
- Search a Word in a 2D Grid of characters
- Transform string str1 into str2 by taking characters from string str3
- Convert the string into palindrome string by changing only one character
- Check if matrix can be converted to another matrix by transposing square sub-matrices
- Construct a square Matrix whose parity of diagonal sum is same as size of matrix
- Shortest distance between two cells in a matrix or grid
- Number of ways to insert two pairs of parentheses into a string of N characters
- Remove minimum characters from string to split it into three substrings under given constraints
- Check if a string can be split into two strings with same number of K-frequent characters
- Check if a string can be split into substrings starting with N followed by N characters
- Program to convert given Matrix to a Diagonal Matrix
- C++ program to Convert a Matrix to Sparse Matrix
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.