Prerequisite – Flip-flop
1. J-K Flip-Flop:
J-K flip-flop is the gated version of Sr flip-flop with an addition of extra input i.e. clock input. It prevents invalid output condition when both the inputs are at the same value.
2. T Flip-Flop:
T flip-flop means Toggle flip-flop. It changes the output on each clock edge and gives an output which is half the frequency of the signal to the input.
Conversion of J-K Flip-Flop into T Flip-Flop:
Construct the characteristic table of T flip-flop and excitation table of J-K flip-flop.
Using K map, find the boolean expression for J and K in terms of T.
J = T K = T
Construct the circuit diagram for the conversion of J-K flip-flop into T flip-flop.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Conversion of Epsilon-NFA to NFA
- Digital to Analog Conversion
- Analog to Digital Conversion
- Minimal to Canonical Form Conversion
- Conversion of Moore to Mealy machine (Set 9)
- Conversion of Moore to Mealy machine (Set 4)
- Program for Binary To Decimal Conversion
- Program for Octal to Decimal Conversion
- Program for Decimal to Binary Conversion
- Program for Decimal to Octal Conversion
- Flip-flop types, their Conversion and Applications
- Conversion of Binary number to Base 4 system
- Difference between Type Casting and Type Conversion
- Analog to Analog Conversion (Modulation)
- Conversion of S-R Flip-Flop into D Flip-Flop
- Conversion of S-R Flip-Flop into T Flip-Flop
- Conversion of J-K Flip-Flop into D Flip-Flop
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.