In General, jQuery provides various function to handle selectors, selector properties and even documents, etc.
Whereas here using jquery change event for content editable.
jQuery Change Event:
It occurs when the value of an element is changed also this event is fired immediately when the user makes a selection with the mouse or when the field loses focus.
Content Editable is mainly a attribute for all HTML elements .
When this attribute is true then that element will display editable content.
When it is false the content editable disabled.
Let’s take an example program to check the element is editable or has attribute “contenteditable” which is set to true or false using jQuery change event.
Let’s take an example program to make the element editable or non-editable by selecting the dropdown option using jQuery change event.
- How to detect and change the content/style of a div using jQuery ?
- How to make a text input non-editable using jQuery ?
- jQuery | Set Content and Attributes
- How to copy the content of a div into another div using jQuery ?
- jQuery | Get Content and Attributes
- JQuery | Detect a textbox content is changed or not
- How to check a selector matches some content using jQuery?
- How to insert HTML content into an iFrame using jQuery?
- jQuery | Autocomplete Selection Event
- jQuery | event.currentTarget Property
- jQuery | event.data Property
- jQuery | event.stopImmediatePropagation() Method
- jQuery | event.namespace Property
- jQuery | event.relatedTarget Property with Example
- jQuery | event.isImmediatePropagationStopped() Method
- jQuery | event.target Property with Example
- jQuery | Selectors and Event Methods
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.