Console.ResetColor() Method is used to the foreground and background console colors to their defaults i.e. background to black and foreground to white.
public static void ResetColor ();
- SecurityException: If the user does not have permissions to peform the action.
- IOException: If an I/O error occurred.
Below programs illustrate the use of the above-discussed method:
Example 1: Setting the console colors to red and yellow
Example 2: Resetting the colors to default
- Difference between Method Overriding and Method Hiding in C#
- C# | Math.Max() Method
- C# | Method Parameters
- C# | IsNullOrWhiteSpace() Method
- C# | PadLeft() Method
- C# | Join() Method | Set - 1
- C# | Uri.IsBaseOf(Uri) Method
- C# | Math.Min() Method
- C# | Math.Tan() Method
- Decimal.Add() Method in C#
- HTML | DOM contains() Method
- C# | String.Contains() Method
- C# | Uri.IsHexDigit() Method
- C# | Math.Exp() Method
- C# | Dictionary.Add() Method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.