Conga Interview Experience for Associate Software Engineer (On-Campus)
Round 1: Logical Reasoning Test
- It was an online assessment round taken on HackerEarth.
- There were a total of 20 questions and the time limit was 45 mins,
- It contained questions on Logical reasoning, Verbal Ability, Some questions on series, and general questions.
Round 2: Technical Assessment
- It was again an online assessment round taken on HackerEarth.
- There was a total of 20 questions. The time given was 45 mins.
- Questions were mainly on C++, Java, and DSA.
- Mainly 50% of questions were on Output. What would be the output of the following code?. The topics focused on were recursion, exception handling. Also questions on Data Structures like the stack, queue, etc.
Round 3:Technical Interview
- The interviewer asked me to introduce myself, so I introduced myself and then he asked me some questions on DSA since I told in my introduction that I solve coding problems.
- He first asked me what is the stack? I answered it orally.
- Then he asked me to share my screen, open any editor and implement a stack. I implemented it using an array. It was only to test my logic. I was told only to write two functions push and pop.
- Next, he asked me to do I know LinkedList?I answered yes, then I was asked to implement a linked list. I implemented two functions Insert_at_the_end and delete. Basically, he asked me to write the function to delete the nth element from a linked list.
- Now he shifted to OOPS. He asked about polymorphism(Also implement it), abstract class, and interface. What is the use of interface etc?
- Lastly, he asked about relationships and join in DBMS.
- Then he asked me about my projects. Then some questions regarding my projects. What is REST API, How do you get the data from an API, etc?
- The interview lasted about half an hour. It can go up to 45 mins.
Round 4:Managerial Round
- It was a managerial round with senior management.
- As always I was asked to introduce myself. Then he asked me some questions on 2d Array.
- Then he asked me about my projects. Since I had done projects in MERN Stack. He asked me questions on MERN Stack. What is the difference between MongoDB(NoSQL) and SQL? What are promises,async-await and etc?
- Also some behavioral questions.What if you are given a task to perform in 30 days on a technology that you are not familiar with?
- What are my hobbies?
- So in this round, the interviewer was very friendly.I enjoyed this round so much. This round lasted about 35 mins.
Round 5:HR Round
- It was mainly a conversation type of round. She asked me about myself, family background. What are your future plans? What do you know about the company? Do you have any problem with relocating? Nothing much in this round.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...