I interviewed with Compro Technologies, New Delhi for the role of Associate Software Developer.
Round 1: It was a online test conducted on talent grid platform, it consisted of three sections. First section was Java input/output questions the main thing to look out for this was that, questions were from various collections and container present in java .Second section was aptitude which contained probability and Permutations and Combinations questions with basic logical reasoning, third section was coding round which contained 3 questions from google code jam, if you don’t even attempt this section your candidature will still be considered.
After 1+ month results came and around 30 students were shortlisted for the next round.
Round 2:This was a online Skype round conducted by Talent Grid again, basic oops questions like difference between Abstract class and Interface, No of arguments in main statements in c, difference between null and void, scope resolution in c++, namespaces, priority queues, efficient data structure to use were asked. We cannot see the interviewer only he/she can see us,
After 2+ weeks results came and around 6 students were shortlisted for the next round.
Round 3:This was F2F round with Compro Team, it was held in some arbitrary college in New Delhi, Around 50 students from various institutes were present for this round. There were six to seven interviewers in a hall and students were divided into slots to be interviewed by the panel
Round 3.1 : The interviewer had a booklet which contained logical questions, puzzles and quantitative ability questions, I was given around 10-15 reasoning and quants questions, then there were famous puzzles which are avialble
- Compro Technologies Interview Experience
- Interview Experience at Compro Technologies, Delhi
- Paxcel Technologies Interview Experience
- VVDN technologies interview experience
- Robosoft Technologies Interview experience
- Intellicus Technologies Interview Experience
- Interview Experience with Spire Technologies
- Hashedin Technologies Interview Experience
- Paxcel Technologies Interview Experience | Set 2
- Volante Technologies Interview Experience
- Hexaware Technologies Interview Experience | Set 1 (Fresher)
- Kreeti technologies Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Meeami Technologies Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Streamoid Technologies Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Freshers)
- Mallow Technologies Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.