Complete Interview Preparation package you must have this Placement Season
To make the most out of the placement season, the right interview preparation from the beginning is very much necessary. Whether you’re interested in product-based companies, startups, or service-based companies, it is equally important to thoroughly prepare for placements so that you can obtain your Dream Job.
Success is where Preparation and Opportunity meet.
This is especially true for today’s placement scenario as the number of graduating engineers is increasing every year but less than 30% of these individuals are confident of landing up their dream job. According to the Economic Times, 80% of Indian engineers are not fit for a job in the current economy as the general quality of Indian engineering graduates has remained stagnant in the last decade while the technological advancements have grown by leaps and bounds.
Product-Based Companies vs Service-Based Companies: There is a lot of confusion about the difference between the interview process of product-based companies and service-based companies. This leads to problems in placement preparation as the preparation requirements for product-based companies and service-based companies can vary. While product-based companies require very good programming skills, DSA skills, and quantitative ability, service-based companies require some technical knowledge along with good communication and other soft skills.
To handle the diverging demands for placement preparation for product-based companies and service-based companies, GeeksforGeeks brings you its Complete Interview Preparation Course to help you out in the placement preparation process and assist you to get placed in your dream company. This GeeksforGeeks Complete Interview Preparation Course will help the students to connect with the interview pattern of tech companies whether it be a product-based company like Microsoft, Facebook, Google, etc., or a service-based company like TCS, Infosys, Mindtree, etc. or even a leading startup company. To learn more about it, read on…
The GeeksforGeeks Complete Interview Preparation course is a one-stop solution for the students and working professionals that consists of every single requirement of yours for placement preparation in a single place. The course includes theory & lecture videos for improvised learning supported by tracks & contests for practice. You’ll get prepared for each and every subject relevant to the interview whether it be Computer Science Core Subjects or any Programming Language or Reasoning & Aptitude, or any other. Let’s take a look at some of the enriching features of Complete Interview Preparation Course:
- 200+ Algorithmic Coding Problems
- Theory content designed by our team of experts.
- Premium lecture videos by industry experts.
- Tracks consisting of MCQs and programming questions.
- Weekly Contests based on Tracks.
- Certificate upon Course Completion
- Lifetime access to the Course
- Internship Opportunities at GeeksforGeeks
- Candidates will get year-wise weekly plan for the course
In addition, you will get access to ‘Get Hired Premium’ at GeeksforGeeks Job Portal from where you can apply for numerous job opportunities without any cost.
Moreover, the individuals who want to get the doubt assistance facility can simply get it along with the course by opting for it while doing the registration for the course.
Interview Preparation Phases
We need to know that the standard interview preparation process mainly consists of 3 phases and the GeeksforGeeks Complete Interview Preparation Course covers these 3 phases in the most efficient and effective way. Let’s take a look at these 3 phases:
- Phase 1: The first phase is concerned with learning and mastering the core tech subjects and skills like Programming Languages, OOPs, Data Structures, Algorithms, CS Fundamentals – OS, DBMS, Networking, OOAD.
- Phase 2: The second phase is concerned with working on Aptitude – Logical reasoning, Verbal Ability, and Quantitative Reasoning skills. Also, this phase includes working on required soft skills, resume building, etc.
- Phase 3: Going ahead, the last phase is concerned with assessing your skills and knowledge with the help of practice and assessment tests.
Firstly, let us tell you that you are required to follow the smart learning approach while doing interview preparation as some subjects hold more weightage than others, and you can’t consider all the subjects and topics as of equal importance. And this GeeksforGeeks Complete Interview Course is extensively designed by keeping this aspect in mind. The overview of the content that’ll be provided in this course is as follows:
- Programming Basics: You’ll get a thorough understanding of C++ and JAVA
- Object-Oriented Programming Principles
- Libraries (C++ STL / Java Collection)
- Data Structures and Algorithms: From Basics to the Advanced Level.
- Core Computer Science Subjects: Operating System, Computer Networks, and DBMS
- Object-Oriented Analysis and Design Concepts with Case Studies
- Aptitude and Reasoning
This course is originally priced at INR 9,999, but it is available at an offer price of INR 6,999. Also, if you want to add on the doubt assistance facility in this course, you’ll be required to pay an additional amount of INR 2,999 only. The Doubt Assistance facility will be valid for the complete 1 year from the registration.
You are just a click away to begin the journey to your Dream Job.