Complete Interview Preparation For Product and Service Based Companies
Needless to say, a complete and effective interview preparation strategy is comprised of all the 360-degree aspects whether it be quality & optimized learning resources, proper guidance, adequate practicing & regular assessments, or any other. However, when an individual, especially a beginner or college student starts preparing for an interview – he/she often comes across numerous challenges like where to prepare, what subjects to cover, how to practice, etc.
But GeeksforGeeks has got a solution for this problem of all the candidates and has come up with an enriching Complete Interview Preparation Course where you will get almost every resource that you require for the placement preparation. Whether you’re looking for any Product-Based Company like Microsoft, Facebook, Google, etc., or a Service-Based Company like TCS, Infosys, Mindtree, etc., or even a startup company, the course will make you ready to nail all the interviews.
The Complete Interview Preparation Course is specifically designed for the students and working professionals to help them out in landing their dream job by providing them all the required stuff like premium lectures, theory notes, practice tests, assessment tests, etc. in a single place. We know that the placement preparation requires some extensive research process and smart learning as not every subject holds the same weightage in the interview – hence, this Complete Interview Preparation Course is extensively curated keeping this factor in mind.
In addition, several other worthwhile features of this course are:
- Around 200+ algorithmic coding problems will be provided
- Track-based learning & Weekly assessment tests
- Premium Lecture videos recorded by Sandeep Jain (CEO & Founder, GeeksforGeeks) and other industry experts.
- Subject-wise Theoretical content & Objective Questions compiled by subject experts
- Lifetime access to the Course will be provided.
- Course Completion Certificate & Internship Opportunities at GeeksforGeeks
- College Students will get the year-wise weekly plan for the course
- Free Access to ‘Get Hired Premium’ at GeeksforGeeks Job Portal
- Dedicated TAs for the Doubt Assistance (Optional)
How to Get ‘Doubt Assistance’ Feature?
Yes, the course comes up with an optional Doubt Assistance feature. We know that many individuals, especially students while preparing out for the interview come up with numerous questions in their minds and to get cleared of these doubts at that time is very much necessary for an efficient and effective learning process. So what we have done for you is – while registering for the Complete Interview Course, if you want to get the dedicated TAs (the finest doubt assistance facility) to solve your every single doubt, you simply can add on this feature along with the course by paying some additional bare minimum price. And the Doubt Assistance facility will be valid for the complete 1 year from the registration date.
Free Access to ‘Get Hired Premium’
To get prepared for the interviews is not sufficient alone, but you’re also required to get adequate interview opportunities based on your skillset and preferences. You won’t believe, but there are many candidates who despite having the required tech skills or academic background don’t get worthwhile interview opportunities. So, to resolve this major challenge, along with the Complete Interview Preparation Course we’re providing free access to the ‘Get Hired Premium’ at GeeksforGeeks Job Portal from where you can get aware of numerous worthwhile active job opportunities in various tech companies and can apply for the same as well from the portal itself without any cost. Let us tell you that more than 200 Companies are listed at GeeksforGeeks Job Portal and the available job opportunities are from Fresher Level to the Experience Level of up to 10 years.
What Content does the Complete Interview Preparation Course Offers?
The content for the Complete Interview Preparation Course is designed in such a way that it prepares you for all the required subjects and skills for placements like whether it be Computer Science Core Subjects or any Programming Language or Reasoning & Aptitude, and any other. In addition, you get various assessment tests and practice questions to level up your interview preparation game. Let’s take a detailed look at the subjects and the respective topics that will be covered in this Complete Interview Preparation Course:
1. Programming Languages:
The course will start by giving you a thorough understanding of two programming languages: Java and C++. You will get to know all the programming fundamentals like Introduction and Basic I/O, Variables, Operators, Loops, Arrays, Strings, etc. with some advanced concepts like Dynamic Memory Allocation, Exception Handling, Smart Pointers, and others.
2. Object-Oriented Programming:
Then, you will get to learn and master the Object-Oriented Programming (OOPs) concepts. You’ll learn about Classes and Objects, Inheritance and Polymorphism, Overloading and Overriding, Abstraction and Encapsulation, Access Modifiers, static, final, this and super keywords, Interfaces in Java, etc.
Going ahead, you will learn the libraries (C++ STL / Java Collection) in detail with practical implementation. Also, you’ll get to solve various practice problems to strengthen your knowledge of each concept.
4. Data Structures & Algorithms (Basic to Advanced Level)
Now, come to one of the most crucial areas for tech interviews i.e., Data Structures & Algorithms. You’ll get to learn DSA in this course from the basic to the advanced level. The basic level includes topics like Analysis of Algorithms, Searching & Sorting, Linked List, Stack, Queue, Tree, BST, Heap, Arrays, Hashing, etc. Meanwhile, the advanced level includes topics like Recursion, Greedy Algorithm, BackTracking, Dynamic Programming, Segment Tree, Trie, and many others.
5. Core Computer Science Subjects – Operating System, Computer Networks, and DBMS
In a tech interview, you’re also asked several questions based on these core CS subjects – Operating System, Computer Networks, and DBMS. Hence, this Complete Interview Preparation course prepares you for these subjects and teaches you all the required and relevant concepts in the most efficient and interesting way.
- Operating Systems: Operating System and its Types, Multiprogramming, Multiprocessing, Multithreading, Process Management & Scheduling, Process Synchronization, Deadlock, Memory Management, and Virtual Memory
- Database Management System: Introduction to DBMS, Architectures, ER Model, Relational Model, Keys in Relational Model, Database Normalization, Normal Forms, Concurrency Control, Indexing in Database, B+ Tree Introduction, and SQL
- Computer Networks: Introduction to Computer Networks, TCP/IP vs OSI Model, Circuit Switching vs Packet Switching, Flow Control Protocols, IP and Classful Addressing, Classless Addressing, Routing Protocols, ARP & DHCP, Transport Layer, TCP & UDP, and Application Layer
Note: You’ll also be provided with frequently asked Subject Wise Interview Questions that will help you to get familiar with the interview questions & environment to get better results.
6. Object-Oriented Analysis and Design Concepts with Case Studies
Moving further, you’ll get to learn Object-Oriented Analysis and Design concepts including Introduction to Object and Classes, Software Development Process, UML & its importance, Class Diagrams & Object Diagrams, Use-case Diagrams, etc. along with various case studies like:
- BookMyShow: Movie ticket booking application
- MyFlipCart: Complete e-commerce application
- ParkingLot: Automated Solution for Parking-Lots
- BlackJack: Most popular card game in casinos
- Chess Game
- Live Cricket Commentary System
7. Aptitude and Reasoning
Lastly, you’ll get to learn and master Aptitude and Reasoning skills as it plays a crucial role in the screening round of almost every tech interview.
- Quantitative Analysis: Area, Average, Fractions & Decimals, Divisibility Tests, HCF & LCM, Height & Distance, Number System, Percentage, Profit, Loss & Discounts, Ratio & Proportion, Sequence & Series, Squares & Cubes, Volumes, Boat & Streams, Calendar & Clock, Logarithm, Time & Work, Trains, Partnership, etc.
- Logical Reasoning: Introduction, Data Sufficiency, Data Interpretation, Blood Relations, Sequence and Series, Direction Test, Mathematical Operations, Syllogism
- Verbal Reasoning & Aptitude: Verbal Ability, Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary Section, Vocabulary Reasoning Section, Basics of Grammar, Active/Passive Voice, Closet Tests, Passage Information, Sentence Completion, Subject-Verb & Agreement, Determiners & Modifiers, Parallel Structure, Error Spotting, Para Jumbles, and Verbal Analogies.
You are just a click away to begin the journey to your Dream Job. Register now for the Complete Interview Preparation Course asap!!