On 6th August CommVault visits our campus. On GeeksforGeeks had a lot of interview archives and that helped me a lot to learn about the company. I read almost every experience and gives me a boost to write about my experience too.
There were 5 Rounds of the process.
Round 1 (Screening Round): This round was to filter the majority out. In this round almost 1300+ students take part, and they filter 109 out of them, and I was one of them. In this round, they have their portal GeeekAssess where the arrangement an online round. In this round, the questions were pretty simple though you have a language option between C++/Java you can do accordingly. There were two sections Aptitude and Core Java. The questions were basics.
Round 2 (Coding Round): This was a coding round(80 Mins) and the questions were simple as such.
- 0/1 Knapsack Variation
- Merge two sorted lists
- Print the minimum number of swaps required to rearrange a string of Cs and Ds, such that no two C or D are consecutive.
- Simple string manipulation
After this round 17 students were shortlisted for the next round. I was shortlisted too.
Round 3 (System Design): This was actually more of a stress test round. They gave us a problem to implement File System using any data structures. They gave us a skeleton code where the body of the code was created and some functions were defined. We have to implement the file system using any data structures. They gave us time to think for approx One and a half hours to come up with a design to implement. Then on that bases also they were throwing some students out. I was able to do that round and my code was running fine.
Operations Required for the File System:
- AddFileLink() // Same as Symlink (hard-symbloic-link) in Linux
This round starts at 10:00 AM and ends at 3:00 PM. After this round they start sending mail to shortlisted students individually I was not able to crack it. That was not my day but some of our university students were able to give an interview. HR round is followed by Interview round. In the interview, they were more focused on Operating systems and DBMS. And very less of Coding.
Thank you very much.
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience | Set 1
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience | Set 2
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience | Coding Round On-Campus Placements
- CommVault Interview Experience | Coding round for SDE
- Commvault Interview Experience | On Campus Placement (SDE)
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience 2020 (On Campus)
- Commvault Interview Experience for SDE | NIT Jamshedpur
- Commvault Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- CommVault Interview Experience for SDE | On Campus
- CommVault Interview Experience for SDET
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.