Commavault visited our campus for recruiting for SDE (C++/JAVA) and SDET( PYTHON) roles. If you choose the language as C++/JAVA you will be given an SDE role and for python SDET roles.
First Round: Online Coding round on their platform. The webcam is on. There were 15 MCQ and 3 coding questions. MCQ was based on OOPs mainly and one easy and two medium coding questions.
Don’t remember based on xor.
Second Round: Implementation of Virtual File System. We have to complete their code of the virtual file system. This round was 6 hrs. This whole code was to be completed in 6 hrs.
Unfortunately, no one got selected for interviews.
ALL THE BEST!
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience | Set 1
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience | Set 2
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience | Coding Round On-Campus Placements
- CommVault Interview Experience | Coding round for SDE
- CommVault Interview Experience
- Commvault Interview Experience | On Campus Placement (SDE)
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience 2020 (On Campus)
- Commvault Interview Experience for SDE | NIT Jamshedpur
- CommVault Interview Experience for SDE | On Campus
- CommVault Interview Experience for SDET
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- CommVault Interview Experience for SDE Internship
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.