Commavault visited our campus for recruiting for SDE (C++/JAVA) and SDET( PYTHON) roles. If you choose the language as C++/JAVA you will be given an SDE role and for python SDET roles.
First Round: Online Coding round on their platform. The webcam is on. There were 15 MCQ and 3 coding questions. MCQ was based on OOPs mainly and one easy and two medium coding questions.
Don’t remember based on xor.
Second Round: Implementation of Virtual File System. We have to complete their code of the virtual file system. This round was 6 hrs. This whole code was to be completed in 6 hrs.
Unfortunately, no one got selected for interviews.
ALL THE BEST!
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience | Set 1
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience | Set 2
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience | Coding Round On-Campus Placements
- CommVault Interview Experience | Coding round for SDE
- CommVault Interview Experience
- Commvault Interview Experience | On Campus Placement (SDE)
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience 2020 (On Campus)
- Commvault Interview Experience for SDE | NIT Jamshedpur
- CommVault Interview Experience for SDE | On Campus
- Zomato Interview Experience (1 years Experience)
- Hike Interview Experience | Set 7(For SDE iOS) | 2+ Years Experience
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.