Prerequisite : Python GUI Tkinter
TKinter is widely used for developing GUI applications. Along with applications, we can also use Tkinter GUI to develop games.
Let’s try to make a game using Tkinter. In this game player has to enter color of the word that appears on the screen and hence the score increases by one, the total time to play this game is 30 seconds. Colors used in this game are Red, Blue, Green, Pink, Black, Yellow, Orange, White, Purple and Brown. Interface will display name of different colors in different colors. Player has to identify the color and enter the correct color name to win the game.
Below is the implementation of above game :
Note : Above code may not run on online IDE because of TKinter module.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Python | Simple FLAMES game using Tkinter
- Python - Tkinter Choose color Dialog
- Change the color of certain words in the tkinter text widget
- PyQt5 - The Color Game
- Set Pandas dataframe background Color and font color in Python
- PyQt5 Label – Setting color to the Color Effect
- PyQt5 Label – Accessing color of the Color Effect
- How To Use Seaborn Color Palette to Color Boxplot?
- Python | Message Encode-Decode using Tkinter
- Python | Simple registration form using Tkinter
- Python | Simple GUI calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Distance-time GUI calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Random Password Generator using Tkinter
- Python | Real time currency convertor using Tkinter
- Python | Real time weather detection using Tkinter
- Python | Simple calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Create a digital clock using Tkinter
- Python | Loan calculator using Tkinter
- Getting screen's height and width using Tkinter | Python
- Python Tkinter | Moving objects using Canvas.move() method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.