CollegeDunia visited our campus for recruitment. The recruitment process consisted of 3 rounds.1 Online Test on Hirepro.
- 2 Technical Interview
- 3 Managerial Interview
Round 1 (Online Test): This round consisted of two Coding Questions. 1st one based on Array and the second one based on String Manipulation. Both questions were easy. Out of 155 students, 35 were shortlisted for further rounds.
Round 2: Questions were asked on OOPS, DBMS, basic DS and Algorithms. The interviewer directly started by asking questions without any formal introduction.
- Tell me about the projects which you have mentioned on your resume.
- What is a static keyword in and why it is used? since I mentioned Java in my Resume.
- What is the final keyword ? and why it is used?
- What is the difference between local and global scope?
- What is Polymorphism? How it is different from Encapsulation?
- What are the different types of Access Modifiers? How are they different from each other?
- What is left outer join? How it is different from Inner Join? He asked me to write syntax of the Left outer join Query.
- What is the difference between Graph and Tree?
- What are the different types of Linked Lists? How are they different from each other?
- What is a big O Notation? Explain in detail.
- He asked approach to this Problem: Check for Balanced Brackets in an expression (well-formedness) using Stack.
15 students were shortlisted
Verdict: Not Selected