I applied through their career page. I was contacted by HR for Software Engineer-API team.
Round 1: Zoom Interview Round(1 hour)
- Design REST API web services to add, delete, get, search contacts. Keep in mind about scability.
- Merge k sorted arrays.https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/merge-k-sorted-arrays/
- At last he asked, do you have any questions for me ?
I asked him about his work in Cohesity and asked him about my feedback.
He said you need to improve your API designing, the way you designed the APIs it seems that you do not have much experience with endpoint REST API Designing.
I got rejected in first round itself because they were expecting you to be perfect in API Designing. Anyway I answered second questions correctly.
- Cohesity fresher interview Experience
- Cohesity Internship Interview Experience
- Cohesity internship interview
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off Campus for Software Engineer-1)
- UBS Interview Experience | Set 2 (Software Engineer)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 72 (For Software Engineer)
- Bidgely Interview experience | Set 2 ( Software Engineer)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 8 (Software Engineer)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 55 (For Software Engineer 2)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 14 (For Software Engineer)
- Accolite Interview Experience (Software Engineer)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 58 (For Software Engineer)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.