The first round was an online round held on Hackerearth. It had 2 questions of easy-medium level.
Easliy solvable with decent coding skills.
This was a Zoom online interview round lasting for about 45 mins. The interviewer went through my resume and asked me to describe my projects.
Tip : Know about each word in your resume and each word you speak in detail.
He then gave me 2 algorithmic problems:
1st problem : Find the longest palindromic substring in the given string. I gave him the standard DP approach of O(n^2) time and space complexity. He asked me to improve my space complexity. I told him the idea, but was asked to write the code the O(n2) solution itself.
2nd problem : Given x and y, find the numbers between x and y which do not have repetitive digits in them.
This also was a Zoom online interview round lasting for about 30 mins with a different person. I introduced myself and was asked the following question –
Consider all 3 letter words in a dictionary. Given a source and destination word, and that the cost of changing a letter in a word at a time is 1, find the minimum cost to reach destination from source by changing only one letter at a time.
He then asked me questions about my projects, past internship, DBMS and OS.
Got the offer 🙂
- Cohesity Internship Interview Experience
- Cohesity Interview Experience (Software Engineer - API Design)
- Cohesity fresher interview Experience
- Cohesity (Site Reliability Engineer) On-Campus Interview Experience
- Microsoft Internship Experience | Off-Campus Internship (Hyderabad)
- TIAA Internship Experience - Pool campus for Internship
- Lybrate.com Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- [TopTalent.in] Interview with Pradeep Verma from NIT Trichy who talks about his internship at Amazon
- Amazon Interview | Set 44 (For Internship)
- Amazon Interview | Set 45 (For Internship)
- Microsoft Interview | Set 20 (On-campus for Internship)
- Amazon Interview | Set 46 (On-campus for Internship)
- Amazon Interview | Set 52 (For Internship)
- Amazon Interview | Set 54 (For Internship)
- Microsoft Interview | Set 25 (On-campus for Internship)
- Amazon Interview | Set 60 (For Internship)
- Amazon Interview | Set 61 (For Internship)
- Amazon Interview | Set 70 (On-Campus For Internship)
- Belzabar Interview Computer Scientist Internship
- Amazon Interview | Set 96 (On-Campus for Internship)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.