Cohesity came to our campus for 2 month internship.It has 1 online round and 2 F2F zoom round each of half hour.
Online round was on HackerRank having 2 question, We have to do it in 1:10 minutes.
Question 1 : Count maximum number of pair (a, b) possible from an array so that a is less than equal to 2*b. Also tell number of unpaired element left.(50 marks)
So for Input
1, 3, 5, 6, 7
ans = 2 1
as 1, 5 and 3, 6 are 2 pair and 7 is the only unpaired elelment left.
Question 2 : Given 2 string, say s1 and s2 find total number of substring such that s[i .. j]=s[k. . l] and j-i+1 is minimal. (20 Marks)
It seems hard, but is simple as j-i+1 should be minimal .One can use count sort to count number of char and then do summation as
where count1 and count2 are 26 length array giving number of times a char occurred in s1 and s2, respectively.
After round 1 only 5 Candidates were shortlisted for interview which had more than 57 marks.
For each Zoom round, We have only 30 min to understand the problem and give its pure C++ code.
Zoom Round 1:
Question : Given a Cyclic Link List Remove adjacent duplicate element.
Answer can be given in Recursive or Iterative approach.
Remember to take edge cases as List can be null or can have only 1 element.
Zoom Round 2: Find Diameter of a Binary tree.
Only 1 candidate was selected for the internship out of 5, me 😉 ..
- Cohesity internship interview
- Cohesity fresher interview Experience
- Cohesity Interview Experience (Software Engineer - API Design)
- OLA Interview Experience | Set 11 ( For Internship)
- Red Hat Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- SalesForce Interview Experience for internship
- Arcesium Interview Experience (Internship)
- Appdynamics Internship Interview Experience
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 46 (For Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 110 (Internship)
- JP Morgan Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Internship)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 79 (For Internship)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 80 (For Internship)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 81 (For Internship)
- ST Microelectronics Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.