Cognizant Interview Experience (On-Campus 2021)
First Round(17th October): I wrote Cognizant Placement First round.
- Logical and Reasoning,
- Code Debugging (also known as Automata Fix), Essay question.
Tips: Just basics on all Aptitude topics should be more than enough and just basics in all of those areas are quite good enough to clear and use geeks for geeks in Technical Areas(prefer more)
Second Round (23rd October): I got a mail saying that I cleared the first round of Cognizant, and so shortlisted for an Interview!
Third Round (27th October): I got a mail saying that my Interview on October 30 from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Fourth Round (30th October): Finally, I’m in an Interview… Following is my Interview Experience with Cognizant. Duration was52 Minutes
One Panel Member
- First 5 minutes Kind of normal talk (About Lockdown).
- Next 5 minutes Resume uploading and Self Introduction.
- Tell me about your native place.
- Tell me about your college life.
Now into Technical:
- Do you know Python?
- What is a null pointer?
- What is an array in C?
- How do you overcome the drawback of the array?
- Interested area or field? (I Told networking)
- What is a network?
- How many types of networks?
- What is the Transport Layer?
- What is the network layer?
- What is LAN?
- What is WAN?
- Any emerging technology is known to you? and speak about that! (I told IoT)
- What is IoT?
- How do IoT works?
- Tell me about your project of IoT that you have mentioned in your Resume!
- Any other emerging technologies you know? (I told AI)
- What is AI?
- Why do we need AI?
- Do you know cloud computing?
- 5 Aptitude Questions, displayed in the chatbox, and I was supposed to solve them.
Entered into HR questions:
- Tell me any difficult situation you have faced and how did you overcome it?
- Do you have any questions for us?
Finally, Selected in Cognizant…….
Hints: The main thing is, what the interviewer asks you to depend on you because the focus will be on your resume. So screening the resume will be based on you and so take it seriously and also put the projects known to and if you really do know about it and then please have questions to ask, maybe 2 questions. CSE Students, please cover all the basics on mostly DSA, any programming language, OS, Networks, and DBMS, and keep updating yourself about the latest emerging and trending technologies and know more about it. Be smart active. Know about Cognizant as well before you appear for an interview. Be confident. Proper delivery(language) is important.
Please reach out to me if you have any doubts, Very Good Luck and All The Very Best.