Cognizant Interview Experience for Programmer Analyst Trainee
Round 1(Aptitude Test): Take From Home
For Round 1-Basic Questions from all chapters of Aptitude (mostly Arithmetic questions ). I prepared from Faceprep. For Logical Reasoning and English AMCAT Practice Papers are enough. Aptitude test was on Superset Platform. Questions were easy to moderate level.
Round 2(Technical Interview – Virtual): For Round 2-One needs to have a good grasp on whatever written on their resume.
- I had prepared my final project very well so that I can answer question related to that project
- My Interviewer asked me 2 programming question, 2 SQL query and 5-6 aptitude and reasoning question.
- Interview was around 40-45 min.
Question asked by Him:-
- Write a program to count number of characters in a string.
- Write a program to print fibonacci series.
- Write a query to print the first characters of FIRST_NAME from student table.
- It was related to first query to print last character.
Aptitude and Reasoning: Questions were based easy and mainly based on percentage, average and ratio. Reasoning question was based on calendar.
- For Java and C++ -You can refer to Geeks for Geeks. Very Good Explanations are given. Go through some programming Interview Questions on Google and YouTube. You will get a good bunch of questions and that is more than enough.
- Be clear about the detail explanation of your Final Year Project of College.
- In the last interviewer mentioned that he is very happy with my interview.
Round 3(HR): It was a type of document verification round.
Questions she asked:-
- Show me your govt. Id card (PAN, AADHAAR ) and 10th Marksheet.
- Vaccination status.
- Preferred work location
Overall It was a great experience.