Round 1:Aptitude Test (Take From Home )
For Round 1-Basic Questions from all chapters of Aptitude will do.(Preferred Book-R.S Agarwal) .For Logical Reasoning and English AMCAT Practice Papers are enough .Questions are repeated mostly from the model papers of AMCAT.
Round 2:Technical Interview
For Round 2-One needs to have a good grasp on whatever he/she is writing on resume .If you have written about Java as Technical Skill then Core Java should be very clear . I have been given two programming questions to write
1.Count the numbers of vowels in a string.
2.Palindromic Numbers and Stuff like that .
OOPs Concept should be very clear. Features of OOPs with Examples.
For Java -You can refer to Geeks for Geeks & JavaTpoint .Very Good Explanations are given.Go through some Java Interview Questions on Google and YouTube .You will get a good bunch of questions and that is enough.
I have written SQL.So one query was asked related to LIKE Query.
Be clear about the detail explanation of your Final Year Project of College.
- Why should I hire you?
- Why Cognizant?
- Who motivates you the most?
- What was the last book you have read and what have read about that?If you written in resume.
- Do you know about all the policies of Cognizant & Signature in one Document?
- Are you willing to relocate?
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Cognizant Interview Experience
- Cognizant Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Cognizant Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Cognizant Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Cognizant Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Cognizant Off Campus Interview Experience
- Cognizant Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Cognizant Interview Experience | Set 5 (On Campus for Associate)
- Cognizant Interview Experience | On Campus Placement
- Cognizant Interview Experience | BIT Mesra (On Campus)
- Cognizant Interview Experience | Set 4 (On Campus for Associate)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 43 (For MTS Role)
- Cognizant Interview Experience for 2020 Passout-BATCH
- Cognizant Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus for EBA-Automatika Profile)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.