Cognizant GenC Next Interview Experience(On-Campus)
Important Points :
- Years of Experience : 0 yrs
- Prior Experience: NA
- Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Title/Level: Software Developer and testing
- Other details: On-campus
First of all cognizant have 3 profile roles based on which domain you have chosen during registration.
Role: Programmer Analyst.
Skills you must have-
- Anyone language
- Subject (Only Basic)
- Data Structure and Algorithms
- Operating System
- Computer network
- Database management system (MI)
- What is DBMS and functional dependency.
- And know a little bit about your other subject.
- Know about any framework.
- Java server pages
- Practice some coding questions from GFG
- Practice from here: https://practice.geeksforgeeks.org/explore
- Once you are done with it you have high chances that you can be selected for GenC next role.
2. GenC Elevate : Follow all the above steps of GenC Next .
3 – GenC – Follow all the above steps of GenC Next
Coming back to my interview experience:
The first round was based on algorithms, pseudo-codes, 2-3 questions from DBMS and CN, 3 coding questions, and 3 DBMS queries.
I was shortlisted for the next round.
Then I got an interview after 2 weeks.
First, he asked me to introduce myself and then raised 2-3 questions based on my introduction.
Then he asked me to write code of 3 coding questions which were as follows:
- Check the palindrome number.
- Reverse a string.
- maximum sum.
Then he asked one DBMS query.
- Find the second maximum salary.
Then he asked me if I had any questions.
I asked him what are the trending technology in cognizant.
The technical interview ends here.
After 1 week my HR round happened.
HR asked for my name and verified all the documents and asked if I was willing to relocate or not.
Then after 1 month, I got the mail from my college, that I have been selected in GenC Next.
ALL THE BEST!!