Cognizant GenC Next Interview Experience 2022
The first round was a resume shortlisting round in which they shortlist students on the basis of their internships projects and certifications.
Then we had an online test with MCQs and 6 coding questions. 4 based on Data structures and algorithms and 2 on SQL.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
Some Students were interviewed Genc elevate role while some were interviewed for Genc next. I interviewed for Genc Next.
- The interviewer asked some basic questions on DSA and OOPS.
- What are stack and queue?
- Difference between linear and non-linear data structure.
- What are hashmaps? and implementation and collision.
- Where is DSA used?
- Operating Overloading
- He also asked questions on react js and some questions on my projects and internships
Questions on react js:
- What is Virtual DOM?
- API and GET/POST requests
- Advantages of react
- State and state management libraries (REDUX)
The interview lasted for around 40 minutes.