Cognizant GenC Next Interview Experience 2022
The first round was a resume shortlisting round in which they shortlist students on the basis of their internships projects and certifications.
Then we had an online test with MCQs and 6 coding questions. 4 based on Data structures and algorithms and 2 on SQL.
Some Students were interviewed Genc elevate role while some were interviewed for Genc next. I interviewed for Genc Next.
- The interviewer asked some basic questions on DSA and OOPS.
- What are stack and queue?
- Difference between linear and non-linear data structure.
- What are hashmaps? and implementation and collision.
- Where is DSA used?
- Operating Overloading
- He also asked questions on react js and some questions on my projects and internships
Questions on react js:
- What is Virtual DOM?
- API and GET/POST requests
- Advantages of react
- State and state management libraries (REDUX)
The interview lasted for around 40 minutes.