Cognizant GenC Interview Experience (On-Campus)
Hello my name is Abhiyash Agrawal the following article will be about the cognizant On-Campus drive
So I have given my first round of screening process that is Aptitude test on 27/11/2021 and then got a result that my interview is scheduled on 3/12/2021 so here is the questions I have been asked
- Introduce yourself I have given a brief intro about myself
As I am from Electronics and Telecommunications background he started asking me questions related to electronics like
- What is Semiconductor Q) What do you mean by Polarization Q)What is optical fiber cable that’s it for the electronics part
He asked me to describe my Project in Brief and I explained to him the A to Z about my project then he countered me with some questions related to the project like what else can we use instead of this technology? What are the major applications of my project?
He switched to programming questions
- Are you comfortable in JAVA or Python I said Python so he asked the Difference between List and Tuple
- Why python is better than Other Programming Languages?
- Explain the OOPS concept with Real-Life Examples?
Aptitude Questions: He asked me to Solve 3 Questions 2 of them are of basic level and the 3rd one was of medium level
- Related to Work and Time Calculation
- Distance Calculation
- Related to permutation and combination
Later he asked me about Problem solving Q)Suppose you are facing any problem in general so how will you deal with it?
ON 7/01/2022 I GOT AN OFFER LETTER
TIP: JUST BE CONFIDENT AND BE CLEAR WITH YOUR BASICS
Please Login to comment...