Cognizant GenC Interview Experience (On-Campus 2022)
Hello everyone! Recently, Cognizant visited our campus and I appeared for their GenC assessment. So, here is my detailed experience with the company’s hiring process. The Hiring process of Cognizant was of 3 rounds.
Round 1: Online Test
The online test was comprised of three sections and the platform used was AMCAT. The total duration of the exam was 100 min :
- Verbal Ability
- Logical Reasoning
The results rolled out for the online assessment, and I was shortlisted for the interview.
Note: There is no Coding Problem in GenC But, in Elevate and GenC next there is a Coding Section as well. So Prepare accordingly
Round 2: Technical Interview
My technical interview was scheduled for 29th September. Here are the questions that the interviewer asked me:
- Tell me something about yourself.
- Have you made any projects?
- Explain any one of them. (He asked many things while I was explaining)
- What is Inline Function?
- What are Local Variables and Global Variable?
- Why did you choose CSE?
- How you can benefit Cognizant and Why we should Hire you?
- I told her about Load Balancer and How much I love to work on Computer networks.
- Asked me about Certification and Checked it ( I have mentioned it in my resume )
- What is Python? ( It was also there in my resume )
- Tell me the difference Between List and Dictionary?
- Write a Program to append values in a List and perform some arithmetic operations on that List.
Finally, he told me that the interview was over and he would give my feedback to HR.
Round 3: HR Interview
- After the technical interview results rolled out. My HR interview was scheduled for 18th Sept.
- It was basically a document verification round where they asked me to share my meeting screen and showcase the soft or Hardcopy copies of my Aadhar card, PAN card, class 10th, and class 12th mark sheet.
Overall, the exam experience with Cognizant was very good and the interviewer was very highly cooperative.
Please Login to comment...