Cognizant Genc Interview Experience (2021)
Hello everyone, I am Ram Kumar Shukla. So I have been interviewed back on 20 September 2021. After writing my Aptitude test, I have been selected for the interview session.
So my interview started with the following questions
- Tell me about yourself?
- Tell me about your projects?
- What is OOPS?
- Why do we use OOPS?
- Inheritance and its types
- Difference between LinkedList and Array.
- What is dynamic memory allocation?
- Why do we need dynamic memory allocation?
- What is a heap?
Then after the theory part, they have given me 4 coding questions i.e. 2 SQL+2 Programming
- How to get unique attributes from the given table?
- Query those attributes having to start and ending index same.
- Reverse your name?
- Print Fibonacci series till 10 digits.
As I have answered 3 questions, I have been selected for the HR round. Don’t worry if you aren’t able to answer the 2-3 questions they asked. But try to communicate very well and you will be selected.
And HR round they just ask for some of your details and are you willing to relocate based on BU. After all these rounds I have been selected for the Genc Developer role.