Cognizant GenC Interview Experience 2021
The interview was conducted on Superset. The interviewer took my interview for 40 minutes. The questions that are asked to me were:
- Introduce yourself.
- Why have you chosen Information Technology (I am from IT dept.)
- What are the projects you have done? Explain.
- Explain Bootstrap and HTML.(based on my project)
- What language do you prefer? As I told Java he gave me a code to do about vowel counting from a string. I did it on the superset compiler only.
- What is an array?
- What are classes and objects in java?
- What are primary keys and unique keys?
- What do you know about Cognizant?
- Then he gave me three logical questions to solve.
- What are the difficulties you faced in your life?
- Do you have any questions?
My interview went well. Hope for the best!
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!