Cognizant GenC Elevate Interview Experience 2021
Interview On Superset platform for Full Stack Software Developer Java 40 min (Female Interviewer)
Round 1: Interview 1
- Verification using Adhar Card.
- Introduce yourself.
- Tell me about this project listed in your resume? What was your role in the project?
- You are comfortable with Java right, tell me about the Java OOPS concept with some code
- Explain the interface with code?
- Abstract and interface difference?
- How to declare an interface?
- Answered Somewhat in middle didn’t say no directly but explained how it is used to achieve multiple inheritances.
- Code with output
- SQL Querry – Find fetch names and count of professors of each department with professors count less than 5.
- Unable to Answer.
- Palindrome Coding
- Apti Age question.
- Unable to answer.
- Can you tell me some Github commands as you have mentioned in the resume?
- Any questions? Yes, what tech stack is cognizant working with? Feedback on my interview?
- Comments of Interviewer:
- A resume profile is good
- Good communication skills
- Revise java a little bit
- Projects are all good as well as the use of Github is good
- Why do you want to join Cognizant?
- Are you comfortable with shifts and location?
- Given a project what position would you choose project lead or project team member?
- What are your short-term goals? After that within 2,3 days got scheduled for an HR Round Cognizant
Round 2: Hr Interview:
- Show me your Adhar Card
- Show me your 10th Marksheet
- Show me your Pan Card
- Do you know any foreign language besides English?
- Are you willing to learn any new foreign language?
- Are you available for joining me for an internship in the last semester of college? It was my first interview and I think I will get selected. Hoping for the best, good luck viewer.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up