Cognizant GenC Elevate Interview Experience 2021
Interview On Superset platform for Full Stack Software Developer Java 40 min (Female Interviewer)
Round 1: Interview 1
- Verification using Adhar Card.
- Introduce yourself.
- Tell me about this project listed in your resume? What was your role in the project?
- You are comfortable with Java right, tell me about the Java OOPS concept with some code
- Explain the interface with code?
- Abstract and interface difference?
- How to declare an interface?
- Answered Somewhat in middle didn’t say no directly but explained how it is used to achieve multiple inheritances.
- Code with output
- SQL Querry – Find fetch names and count of professors of each department with professors count less than 5.
- Unable to Answer.
- Palindrome Coding
- Apti Age question.
- Unable to answer.
- Can you tell me some Github commands as you have mentioned in the resume?
- Any questions? Yes, what tech stack is cognizant working with? Feedback on my interview?
- Comments of Interviewer:
- A resume profile is good
- Good communication skills
- Revise java a little bit
- Projects are all good as well as the use of Github is good
- Why do you want to join Cognizant?
- Are you comfortable with shifts and location?
- Given a project what position would you choose project lead or project team member?
- What are your short-term goals? After that within 2,3 days got scheduled for an HR Round Cognizant
Round 2: Hr Interview:
- Show me your Adhar Card
- Show me your 10th Marksheet
- Show me your Pan Card
- Do you know any foreign language besides English?
- Are you willing to learn any new foreign language?
- Are you available for joining me for an internship in the last semester of college? It was my first interview and I think I will get selected. Hoping for the best, good luck viewer.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google , E-Litmus and Microsoft Test Serieses.