Cognizant Gen C Next Interview Experience
Hi Everyone, I had written CTS exam as on campus drive. The test was conducted in METTLE browser. This year the exam is divided into 4types genc next, genc pro, genc elevate, genc. I appeared for genc next the exam is totally online-based. The exam has 3 rounds
Round 1(MCQs): HTML, DS, CSS, Java etc
- 2nd-4 programming questions(2-easy,2hard)
- 3rd-SQL queries.
- I had selected for GENC NEXT interview.
- my interview was at @2pm but my interview started at @1:10 on the superset platform.
- Tell me about yourself and explain about your project?
- What is pointer
- Write a prime number PGM in c?
- Write a string reverse PGM?
- What is linked list?
- Call by reference and call by value?
- Exception handling and keywords?
- OOPs concepts?
- What is abstraction?
- Types of inheritance?
- Multilevel inheritance?
- What is malloc?
- Garbage collections?
- He given one situation to write program using class and inheritance ?and he asked which inheritance u used?(multilevel)
- What is numpy?
- What is arrange in numpy?
- What is matpoltlib?
- How do u read csv files?
- 2d’s arrays?
- Some SQl questions & quaries?
I said all questions perfectly due to a weak internet connection, I was able to rejoin for 4 times, this situation makes me down, and that Tr felt uneasy about that. (KEEP STRONG INTERNET CONNECTION).
After 2 days I got HR Round mail.
- Good afternoon
- Show me u r adhar card she taken the screenshot.
- Show me u r PAN card she taken the screenshot.
- Do u know any foreign langugage.
- Show me u r 10th marklist.
- Are u willing to relocate?
- Are u willing to do internship in u r 8th sem?
FINALLY, I GOT GENC ELEVATE(due to my Tr feels discomfort on my network)
Thank you, i hope this is useful to you
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...