Cognizant GEN C Next Interview Experience | On-Campus 2021
I applied for python developer in cognizant gen c next. The selection process consisted of 3 rounds:
Round 1(Online Assessment): The online assessment consisted of MCQs based on general aptitude and computer science subjects. Then there were 4 coding questions and 2 questions on SQL queries.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
Round 2(Technical Interview): After I cleared the first round, I got an email regarding my technical interview schedule.
- The interview was conducted on superset and it can start anytime in the slot given to you.
- The interview started with the very obvious question that is: tell me about yourself. Whatever you include in your introduction will also be a factor in deciding the direction of your interview.
- I got asked questions on OOPS, Python libraries, about the project I have done, and about c++ also as I mentioned in my introduction.
- At last, the interviewer asked me if I have any questions.
Round 3(HR interview): It was more of a document verification round where they ask you to show your documents like PAN card, Aadhar card, Xth mark sheet. Based on your interview you get a GEN C NEXT or GEN C Elevate profile. I got selected for gen c next profile.
I would also like to add a few tips:
- Be very confident while answering
- If you don’t know the answer just say that you don’t know or you don’t remember
- always wear a smile on your face
Hope it helps.