Cognizant GEN C Next Interview Experience | On-Campus 2021
I applied for python developer in cognizant gen c next. The selection process consisted of 3 rounds:
Round 1(Online Assessment): The online assessment consisted of MCQs based on general aptitude and computer science subjects. Then there were 4 coding questions and 2 questions on SQL queries.
Round 2(Technical Interview): After I cleared the first round, I got an email regarding my technical interview schedule.
- The interview was conducted on superset and it can start anytime in the slot given to you.
- The interview started with the very obvious question that is: tell me about yourself. Whatever you include in your introduction will also be a factor in deciding the direction of your interview.
- I got asked questions on OOPS, Python libraries, about the project I have done, and about c++ also as I mentioned in my introduction.
- At last, the interviewer asked me if I have any questions.
Round 3(HR interview): It was more of a document verification round where they ask you to show your documents like PAN card, Aadhar card, Xth mark sheet. Based on your interview you get a GEN C NEXT or GEN C Elevate profile. I got selected for gen c next profile.
I would also like to add a few tips:
- Be very confident while answering
- If you don’t know the answer just say that you don’t know or you don’t remember
- always wear a smile on your face
Hope it helps.