The first round consists of puzzle solving in java script.
The code will be provided and you would be asked to code for a specific functionality.
Refer https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdEhgw_yS_Gfeal5yZoTiAg/videos for examples.
Usage of Online resources and code is allowed.
The second round consists of learning a new language and working on the task provided.
For our drive they provided us an option between Angular js and React js.
They will provide you two hours to learn.
The task asked in the drive was to apply CRUD operation in a form using Angular or react js.
Round 3 consists of a one to one interview.
Puzzles from geeks for geeks are the questions asked.
To crack Coding Mart, be ready to explain any part of your code .
Java script and Jquery knowledge will be helpful.
- Oyo Coding Interview Experience
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 6 (Online Coding)
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 5 (Online Coding)
- BrowserStack Interview Experience | Set 3 (Coding Questions)
- Atlassian Online Coding Interview Experience
- BrowserStack Interview Experience | Set 2 (Coding Questions)
- Cigital Interview Experience (Coding Test Round 1)
- BrowserStack Interview Experience | Set 7 (Online Coding Questions)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 141 (Off-Campus - Online Coding Test for IDC)
- Fiberlink (maas360) Interview Experience | Set 5 (Online Coding Question)
- Tesco Bengaluru Interview Experience | Set 1 (Online Coding Test)
- How to answer a coding question in an Interview?
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.