The first round consists of puzzle solving in java script.
The code will be provided and you would be asked to code for a specific functionality.
Refer https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdEhgw_yS_Gfeal5yZoTiAg/videos for examples.
Usage of Online resources and code is allowed.
The second round consists of learning a new language and working on the task provided.
For our drive they provided us an option between Angular js and React js.
They will provide you two hours to learn.
The task asked in the drive was to apply CRUD operation in a form using Angular or react js.
Round 3 consists of a one to one interview.
Puzzles from geeks for geeks are the questions asked.
To crack Coding Mart, be ready to explain any part of your code .
Java script and Jquery knowledge will be helpful.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Trimble Interview Experience
- Cohesity internship interview
- Robert Bosch(RBEI) Interview Experience (Off- Campus)
- Wipro Interview experience for Star profile
- Paytm Interview – Software Engineer
- Dunzo Interview – Senior Software Engineer
- PayU Interview Experience – Senior Software Engineer
- HSBC On campus (For Strikers and Acers)
- Philips interview Experience (Off Campus) for the role of Software Engineer
- Mykaarma On-Campus Interview Experience