CloudKaptan Consultancy Services Private Limited A leading IT Company conducted an on campus recruitment drive in February 2019 for 2019 passing out B.Tech & MCA students.
Designation: Trainee Software Engineer
Detailed Recruitment Process:
Round 1 (Online Test) :
It is an Aptitude Test consisted of
- Quantitative, Logical, English 20 Questions 30 Minutes
- Technical 20 questions 30 minutes
- Questions are based on Core subjects of computer science (Algorithm, DS, Network, Automata, CO etc)
- Coding 15 questions [12 mcq + 3 program] 30 minutes consisted of output generations mcq and writing 3 programs on java
N.B No negative marking in this Round.
Round 2(Technical Interview 1):
Tips : Basic Question from Java
- What is Exception Handling in Java? Ways of Handling Exception Handling
- What is pointer? Pointer of Pointer
- C vs Java
- What is Abstraction
- output in c 2.33 mod 2 = ?
- What is modular Approach programming?
- What is Constructor? Purpose of using Constructor?
Round 3(HR + Technical Interview 2):
- Tell me something about yourself That’s Not on Your Resume
- As I said “i am a Django developer”, so they asked me to print hello world in Django
- Favorite Subject ? i said Data Structure
- Write a program to create linked list.(Full Code) with proper explanation.
- Write a program to print factorial using Tail recursion & Head recursion (Full Code)
- Write a program to print nth Fibonacci Number using Function (Full Code)
Round 4 (HR/Director’s Round): Which is held on their office at Kolkata.
- Why your percentage is low in graduation? (My cgpa: 7.8)
- How much do you rate yourself in C and Java
Overall the process went well. At the end, I didn’t get selected
- CloudKaptan Interview Experience 2020
- CloudKaptan Interview Experience
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | On-Campus Virtual Experience
- Barclays On-Campus Hiring for BA3 Role, SNDT Campus Experience
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- TCS Interview Experience: Off-Campus Interview through Codevita
- Valuelabs-Hyderabad Interview Experience | On-Campus Interview
- Amdocs Off Campus Interview | Set 13 (Off-Campus)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 287 (On-Campus)
- Interview Experience with Deloitte (TTL) US-INDIA FAS Hyderabad |Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Oxigen Wallet Interview Experience | Set 3 (On- Campus)
- Financial Software Systems Interview Experience | Set 1 (On Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Shree Partners Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Gurgaon Campus)
- Inmobi Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.