CloudKaptan Consultancy Services Private Limited A leading IT Company conducted an on campus recruitment drive in February 2019 for 2019 passing out B.Tech & MCA students.
Designation: Trainee Software Engineer
Detailed Recruitment Process:
Round 1 (Online Test) :
It is an Aptitude Test consisted of
- Quantitative, Logical, English 20 Questions 30 Minutes
- Technical 20 questions 30 minutes
- Questions are based on Core subjects of computer science (Algorithm, DS, Network, Automata, CO etc)
- Coding 15 questions [12 mcq + 3 program] 30 minutes consisted of output generations mcq and writing 3 programs on java
N.B No negative marking in this Round.
Round 2(Technical Interview 1):
Tips : Basic Question from Java
- What is Exception Handling in Java? Ways of Handling Exception Handling
- What is pointer? Pointer of Pointer
- C vs Java
- What is Abstraction
- output in c 2.33 mod 2 = ?
- What is modular Approach programming?
- What is Constructor? Purpose of using Constructor?
Round 3(HR + Technical Interview 2):
- Tell me something about yourself That’s Not on Your Resume
- As I said “i am a Django developer”, so they asked me to print hello world in Django
- Favorite Subject ? i said Data Structure
- Write a program to create linked list.(Full Code) with proper explanation.
- Write a program to print factorial using Tail recursion & Head recursion (Full Code)
- Write a program to print nth Fibonacci Number using Function (Full Code)
Round 4 (HR/Director’s Round): Which is held on their office at Kolkata.
- Why your percentage is low in graduation? (My cgpa: 7.8)
- How much do you rate yourself in C and Java
Overall the process went well. At the end, I didn’t get selected