1st Round (Online coding round)
1) Standard DP problem.
2) I don’t remember it completely. It was a recursive problem with strings.
2nd Round (F2F – 1hour)
I had a discussion with the interviewer on the projects in the resume.Then he asked few questions.
1) Design a database for a blog. Then he added further constraints and use cases.
2) Design aOOD for a Crawler.
3) Design Refactor.
4) How git rebase works?
Few questions on deployment too.
3rd Round (F2F – 1.5 hour)
Design a system like Amazon which should have a feature of recently viewed items.
The Interviewer was looking for Caching and a key-value data store.
4th Round(F2F – 1.5 hour)
1) Code Consumer Producer problem using multi-threading.
2) Many Questions on Java( From Basics to Advance level).
Example – What is JVM, String pool, Why do we need it, Swap two strings,multi-threading, OOPS concepts.
Interviewers will look for Problem-solving skills.How you are approaching the solution.They will have a long discussion on every problem.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above