Citrix Interview Experience for SDE-1(On-Campus)
Citrix visited our campus recently to hire final year students for a full-time role(for 2021 Batch).
Online Test: The test was conducted on the Hackerrank platform. The test consisted of 40 MCQs from popular CS subjects like Database Systems, Computer Networks, Operating Systems, Aptitude, and C/C++ programming outputs and 2 Coding questions.
- Given an array of positive integers (may contain duplicates), the task is to find the number of triplets whose product is equal to a given number.
- I can’t remember the 2nd coding question. But it was based on graphs and was a bit hard.
Students who were able to solve at least 1 coding question and performed well in MCQs were selected. Around 200 students appeared for the online tests. Out of which 13 students selected for the interviews.
Round 1(F2F Technical Round): It was conducted on the Hackerrank Codepair platform and lasted for around an hour.
- The interviewer was friendly. First, he introduced himself and then asked to introduce myself.
- The next question was Reverse words in a given string.
- Follow-up question: Can you do it without using extra space?
- What is Database Indexing?
- Name different protocols at each layer in Computer Networks.
- What is the difference between process and threads?
- Difference between Multiprogramming and Multithreading.
- How do you test your code while working on some projects? [ He wanted some standard/professional answer. ]
- Describe your project? And then some brief discussion project.
- What do you know about Citrix?
- Any questions you want to ask?
Unfortunately, I was not selected for the 2nd round of interviews.
Probably because I couldn’t answer networking and OS questions properly. Overall it was a great learning experience. So I would advise you guys to prepare well for core CS subjects especially for networking companies like Citrix, Cisco, and Arista.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google , E-Litmus and Microsoft Test Serieses.