Citrix visited our campus recently to hire final year students for a full-time role(for 2021 Batch).
Online Test: The test was conducted on the Hackerrank platform. The test consisted of 40 MCQs from popular CS subjects like Database Systems, Computer Networks, Operating Systems, Aptitude, and C/C++ programming outputs and 2 Coding questions.
- Given an array of positive integers (may contain duplicates), the task is to find the number of triplets whose product is equal to a given number.
- I can’t remember the 2nd coding question. But it was based on graphs and was a bit hard.
Students who were able to solve at least 1 coding question and performed well in MCQs were selected. Around 200 students appeared for the online tests. Out of which 13 students selected for the interviews.
Round 1(F2F Technical Round): It was conducted on the Hackerrank Codepair platform and lasted for around an hour.
- The interviewer was friendly. First, he introduced himself and then asked to introduce myself.
- The next question was Reverse words in a given string.
- Follow-up question: Can you do it without using extra space?
- What is Database Indexing?
- Name different protocols at each layer in Computer Networks.
- What is the difference between process and threads?
- Difference between Multiprogramming and Multithreading.
- How do you test your code while working on some projects? [ He wanted some standard/professional answer. ]
- Describe your project? And then some brief discussion project.
- What do you know about Citrix?
- Any questions you want to ask?
Unfortunately, I was not selected for the 2nd round of interviews.
Probably because I couldn’t answer networking and OS questions properly. Overall it was a great learning experience. So I would advise you guys to prepare well for core CS subjects especially for networking companies like Citrix, Cisco, and Arista.