Online Round: There were 2 coding questions of intermediate level and some mcqs of varying topics like arrays, trees, linked list, sorting, OS, OOPS, etc.
I do not remember the exact question but one of the coding questions involved the concept of fake palindromes in a string.
Round 1: This was mostly a project related round. The interviewer asked to explain any one of the projects listed in the resume in detail. Then he proceeded on to asking how I would implement a particular functionality, specified by him, in my project. It was a challenging round which required in depth knowledge of one’s project.
Then this round was followed by some questions on stacks like sorting elements using a stack( 1 or 2 stacks and their complexity).
Round 2: This was a data structures round mostly. The interviewer asked some common data structures questions.
1st- Simple 1D dp question.
2nd- Add/delete elements in a binary tree and bst.
3rd- A variation of minimum platform required for trains question.
It was followed by some networking questions on OSI and TCP/IP models, its layers, proxy servers, DNS.
Round 3: Managerial Round
It was the most challenging round and lasted for 1.5 hours. It was a mostly technical plus HR round.
The interview started with the online round questions and asked if I could solve them then. Then proceeded onto my internship experience and projects. In detail explanation of the internship project and personal projects was required, followed by some counter questions on the same.
After that some more questions on Networking were asked. Basically the resume was thoroughly scanned in this round.
Overall the interviewers were quite helpful in all of the rounds.
- Citrix Interview Experience- SDE
- Citrix R&D Interview Experience
- Citrix Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Citrix Interview Experience | Set 7 (On-Campus)
- Citrix Interview Experience | (On-Campus)
- Citrix Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Citrix R&D Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Citrix Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Citrix Interview | Set 2 (Written Test Experience)
- Citrix Interview Experience (On Campus 2019)
- Citrix Interview Experience (On-Campus) | July 2019
- Citrix Interview | Set 2
- Citrix Interview | Set 1
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.