Round 1(Online Test):
MCQs consisting of 4 sections:
1. Logical Ability
2. Quantitative Ability
3. Technical Aptitude (DS, DBMS, Basics of java and C)
The questions were easy but the only thing is you have to maintain the speed because timing was split between the sections.
There were two coding questions of average difficulty.
Solving 1 coding question and doing well in the MCQ section should get you to the next round.
Around 60 students were shortlisted for the next round.
Round 2(Technical Round):
I was first asked to introduce myself and the interviewer went through my resume and asked questions from my areas of interest. He asked me if I was strong enough in data structures and asked some basic questions such as comparison of time complexities of various data structures such as arrays, LL, trees and graphs.
Then he asked to code for the following question:
Given two unsorted arrays of different sizes, merge and sort them in efficient way. I used merge sort to solve the question and he was convinced with my solution.
Then he asked me to implement Arraylist using arrays.
After which he asked me to code for printing the left and right walls of a binary tree.
He then asked about self-join in DBMS and also asked to write a query for the same. Then he asked me if I had any questions for him and the interview ended.
Round 3(Technical Round):
The interviewer asked me how I felt about the previous round. I told him that I felt that the interviewer was very friendly and that the questions were also easy.
He asked me to solve two coding questions:
1)Check if a number is a palindrome (Should not be converted to string).
2)Reverse a Singly Linked List.
I solved both of them and the interviewer was also pretty convinced with my solution. I was then asked to wait for the next round.
Round 4(Technical Round):
The interviewer asked me to rate on a scale of 1 to 10 how good I was in java. I rated me 7 out of 10.
He then asked me to write a simple java program to implement the floor and ceil functions without using inbuilt library functions.
I wrote the code and then he asked me the difference between arrays and linked lists.
He then asked me to write a java program to implement inheritance with the concepts of overloading and overriding.
The interviewer was impressed with my answers.
He asked the same question for multiple times and tested me if was confident with my answer. He asked me if I had any questions for him and the interview ended.
Round 5 (HR round):
The interviewer asked me to introduce myself and asked about my hobbies. He then asked about my family background.
At last he was very convinced and asked me if I had any questions for him.
Finally, 20 students were selected and I was one of them.
- Citibank Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Citibank Bangalore Interview | Set 4 (For Analyst Profile)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.