CitiBank Interview Experience | On-Campus 2021
Citi Visited our campus for FTE roles on 7th September 2021
The C.G.P.A cutoff was 6.5 and No active backlogs. It had total 3 rounds, which are as follows-
Round 1: Round 1 was conducted on the AMCAT platform which had 4 sections, the test had a time limit imposed on every section.
- Section 1: Quantitative aptitude: 14 questions
- Section 2: Logical Reasoning: 12 questions
- Section 3: Technical MCQ: 25 questions
- Section 4: Coding section: 2 questions.
- 1 question was medium and the other was hard.
- I couldn’t solve one coding question, but my MCQs went pretty well and my overall score was great so I was shortlisted for the next round along with 50 other students.
- So try to solve at least 1 coding question and MCQs nicely.
- The interview process took place on 14th September.
Round 2(Technical Interview): The interviewer asked me to start with my introduction. So make sure you give a great start, they won’t give you much time, so start by listing important things like your skills and projects first. Then he went deep into my projects. My projects were both android applications, so he then gave me some situation-based App designing questions. And then he asked some basics of kotlin and other Android Questions.
He also asked me:
- Why have you only done projects on one technology, why not diverse projects?
- Suppose you join citi and we put in the WebD team, would you be able to do it?
- Suppose we ask you to design an app for us what are the resources that you will ask us to give you?
- What are your day-to-day learnings?
- then he asked me if I had any questions, so I asked him about the roles citi will be offering.
After this, I was selected for the HR Round along with 25 others.
Round 3(HR Interview): Again here the interview round started with my introduction.
He asked me the following questions:
- Why did you make this app?
- How do you get this idea?
- What is different about your projects?
- Do you have any regrets? What are those?
- You must have a bank account, have you ever faced an issue related to banking?
- What would you suggest the bank to improve?
- What do you know about citi, why citibank?
- Suppose you have infinite time, how will you spend your time?
- Would you be comfortable in relocating?
- Do you have any questions for me?
After this, the results came at midnight and 10 students were selected for FTE roles and I was one of them !!